This thing is special.
It has more flavors. A lot more than mac & cheese.
But the main ingredients still remain... Can you guess what?
Yup! Macaroni and Cheese.
And chicken too.
And it wont take you more than 10 minutes to prepare this heavenly meal. Trust me.
Let me show you how..
All you need is these simple ingredients. (Salt and Black pepper should be reserved for the last and ONLY add IF required. I didn't add salt and pepper while making this!)
Melt butter in a pan, add flour and cook on low flame until golden brown. You may add chopped garlic at this stage for extra flavors.
Now add red chillies and HP sauce and cook until a lump is formed.
Add stock cube and 3/4 glass water.
When the mixture gets thick add cream and grated cheddar cheese.
Cook until cheese melts and everything gets well incorporated.
Now add boiled macaroni and mix.
Serve with grilled chicken.
- Butter (2 tbsp)
- Garlic (chopped 1 tbsp)
- Flour (1 tbsp)
- HP Sauce (1 tbsp)
- Red chilly flakes (1 tsp)
- Stock cube (1)
- Cream (1/2 cup)
- Cheddar cheese (grated 1/2 cup)
- Water (1cup)
- Boiled macaroni (200 gms)
- Melt butter, add flour and fry until golden brown.
- Add chopped garlic and saute.
- Add HP sauce and red chilies and cook on low flame until a lump is formed.
- Add water and chicken stock cube and cook until mixture is thick.
- Add cream and cheddar cheese and cook until cheese melts
- Mix in the boiled macaroni.
- Serve hot