Of all the people I know, I haven't found a single person who is not a fan of Nando's Peri Peri Grilled Chicken and Peri Bites. Not that I know millions of people but still Nando's Peri Peri goodies are a general favorite.
Inspired by very famous Nando's Peri Bites, I decided to make a Peri Peri Pasta. Using exactly the same ingredients plus pasta. Not only did my dish come out to be "perliciously delicious" but was also a satisfying meal!
Is periliciously delicious a word?
Never mind! We have it now ;)
This recipe has all the goodness of real Nando's Peri Bites (fiery chilies, tender strips of grilled chicken and distinct Nando's flavored sauce) and the best part is that I managed to make it in less than 30 minutes. Which makes it a perfect recipe for week day meals!
Gather your ingredients:
- Penne Pasta (1 pack)
- Boneless Chicken breast (1/2 kg)
- Nando's Peri Peri Sauce (10 tbsp)
- Chili Garlic Ketchup (6 tbsp)
- Mayonnaise (6 tbsp)
- Cream Cheese (8 tbsp)
- Jalapeno peppers (3- chopped)
- Salt (1/2 tsp)
- Red Chili Powder (1/2 tsp)
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package
- In a bowl mix ketchup, cream cheese and mayonnaise.
- Once it's completely blended add in a generous amount of Nando's Peri Peri sauce and mix. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Marinate chicken breasts with salt and red chili for 20 minutes then grill.
- Chop the grilled chicken and toss it with boiled pasta along with chopped jalapeno peppers.
- Add Peri Sauce/cream cheese mixture and mix well with pasta and grilled chicken.
- Serve immediately, hot or cold according to your own preference.