Egg Salad Sandwiches have been here forever and this used to be my favorite lunch back when I was in school. The other day I saw a picture of an egg salad sandwich and realized that I haven't had one in years!
And so I decided to make one..
It's a quick fix lunch which is ready in under 10 minutes and does not require much of an effort.
- Hard boiled eggs (3)
- Mayonnaise (3 tbsp)
- Mustard paste (2 tbsp)
- Onion julienne (1/4 cup)
- Cabbage julienne (1/4 cup)
- Sliced cucumbers
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Bread of your choice (I used croissants)
- Mash boiled eggs and mix together all of the ingredients except bread
- Place this mixture on sliced bread and cover with other half.
- Place this sandwich in an oven toaster for slight heating or simply enjoy as it is.