When I made this Quick, Easy and Very Cheesy Pepperoni Sandwich for my brother on Sunday, I also made an Open Face Grilled Chicken Sandwich for myself.
As simple, easy and quick both of these recipes are, I managed to make both in less than 10 minutes.
I, however, utilized the leftover grilled chicken for this sandwich. If you do not have leftover chicken, it might take you a little more time. You can also use any left over meat if do not have chicken.
Great for lunch boxes and quick fix dinners too.
- 6" Thyme Bread
- Grilled Chicken (1 fillet, I chopped mine into pieces)
- Canned mushroom ( 1 sliced)
- Jalapeno peppers (1 sliced)
- Cabbage (1/4 cup shredded)
- Grated Cheddar Cheese (2 tbsp)
- Chilly/Garlic ketchup (as required, you can also use regular ketchup)
- Mustard paste (As required)