This week end was a rush. I came home only for 1 hour in which I had to run few important errands and fix a lunch for my brother and I, for which I had only 15 minutes. So I quickly made two sandwiches, one of which I'll share with you today.
Since I made this in a hurry therefore I could not take step by step pictures of the whole procedure. But this sandwich is so easy to make. You just have to throw together few ingredients and voila! You have a perfect lunch ready in less than 10 minutes.
My brother and I also spent the evening at our cousins' place where my elder cousin and I cooked dinner together. We made Grilled Chicken with Mushroom Sauce and my cousin baked a delicious cake with mocha frosting. I will post the chicken recipe too in this week so stay tuned! :)
For now, enjoy the easy, peasy and very cheesy pepperoni sandwich...
- 6" Thyme Bread
- Pepperoni slices (4)
- Canned mushroom ( 1 sliced)
- Jalapeno peppers (1 sliced)
- Cabbage (1/4 cup shredded)
- Grated Cheddar Cheese (2 tbsp)
- Chilly/Garlic ketchup (as required, you can also use regular ketchup)
- Mustard paste (As required)
- Slit the bread lengthwise but make sure that both sides are intact.
- Spread ketchup and mustard sauce evenly on the bread surface.
- Layer shredded cabbage, jalapeno peppers and mushrooms.
- Place pepperoni slices on top and sprinkle grated cheese.
- Broil in the oven for about 4-5 minutes or just until the bread takes brownish color and the cheese melts.