Does Mac n Cheese make you happy too? It makes me soooo happy. Like jump-from-the-couch-in-excitement happy. Because this one in particular is so delicious, its addictive. I'm tellin' ya!
So, winter is right around the corner which is time for comfort foods with family and what can be better than quick easy, delicious and for a change "spicy" Mac n Cheese?
Nothing I know!
Here's what you need.
- Macaroni (1 pack)
- Cheddar Cheese (150 gms)
- Cream (1/2 cup)
- K&N's Tikka chunks or conventional chicken tikka pieces (1-1/2 cup)
- Tikka Masala (3 tbsp)
- Garlic Powder (1 tsp)
- Onion Powder (1 tsp)
- Stock Cubes (2)
- Water (1 cup)
- All purpose flour (2 tbsp) - not pictured here!
- Cooking oil or butter (3 tbsp)
- Boil macaroni to al dente according to instructions on the package. Keep aside.
- In a pan, heat oil and stir fry tikka chunks until they start releasing their juices.
- Add Tikka masala, garlic powder and onion powder. Mix well and let simmer on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Now remove tikka chunks from pan leaving behind as much masala as possible.
- Add 1/2 cup water and stock cubes. Cook until stock cubes dissolve completely.
- Now mix all purpose flour with remaining 1/2 cup of water and add to the pan. Cook until mixture stats to thicken.
- Add cream and cheddar cheese. Cook on low flame until cheese melts completely.
- Now add boiled macaroni and fried tikka chunks and mix well.
- Dish out warm.